FlyByWire A32NX v0.5.1 Released
December 23, 2020
A new hotfix for the FlyByWire A32NX for Microsoft Flight Simulator version 188.8.131.52 has been made available late today, according to the developer.
Not only does v0.5.1 include compatibility with the latest version of the simulator, the team have taken the opportunity to add a number of new changes post the release of major version 0.5.0, which integrated the long-previewed simBrief tie-in.
Some of the more notable additions for seasoned simmers in the previous version includes support for airways in the MCDU, METAR/TAF/ATIS request with the new ATSU system and the ability to switch between metric and imperial units.
Back to v0.5.1 though, here's a list of changes:
- [CDU] Allow SimBrief user IDs as well as usernames
- [CDU] Fix incorrect block time display on INIT/REVIEW
- [ECAM] Improved PACKS indication
- [CDU] Improved visuals of CDU Pages
- [CDU] Improved ascent constraint algorithm
- [CDU] Fixed FPLN airways showing as undefined
- [CDU] Allow SimBrief OFP to override previous flight plan
- [MODEL] Incorporate new Asobo model changes
If you'd like to learn more about FlyByWire Simulations and the people behind one of flight simulation's fastest growing third party groups, check out our interview with the developer, covering a variety of topics from their A380 project to the future of the hobby.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.