Flight Sim Development Group Releases Mauritius XP
Initially teased for X-Plane one week ago, Flight Sim Development Group has now released Mauritius for X-Plane 11.
The scenery covers the whole island region except Rodriguez, and is complete with all the latest technology X-Plane has to offer, including PBR, SAM jetways and more.
Known for its scenery as can be seen above, Mauritius is a popular tourist destination in the Indian Ocean. More than one million people live there, with the number of tourists visiting each year at around 1.4 million. Its main airport is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (FIMP) and has one runway and a capacity for four million people.
The features list includes the following:
- Complete coverage of Mauritius (except Rodrigues)
- Aerial imagery with night lights
- Accurate and detailed rendition of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (FIMP)
- Additional airstrip „Skydive Austral“
- Ultra realistic shadow and light rendition with volumetric lights
- Animated jetways (with SAM plugin)
- Hundreds of additional landmarks and objects (solar fields, resorts, hotels, greenhouses, antennas,…)
- X-Plane technology with PBR materials
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Manual included
Mauritius XP is available to pick up for €28.56 (incl. 19% VAT) at the developer's online store.