Rhodes XP Released by Flight Sim Development Group
Scenery Developer Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has Released their latest airport for X-Plane 11, Rhodes XP.
A rendition of the entire island of Rhodes, FSDG state on the product page their "popular" scenery is "one of the most interesting islands in the Aegean - and the largest of the Dodecanese islands."
The scenery comes with two airports: Diagoras International Airport and Maritsa Airport. The former is the international airport serving the entire island, whilst the latter is a military base "often used for motorsports events."
The developer adds: "With the new apron layout, Diagoras Airport now has more parking spots to satisfy the growing tourism demand of more than 5 million passengers per year.
"FSDG-Rhodes is the perfect destination for every pilot who flies the Aegean!"
A list of features was also added, which reads as follows:
- Complete coverage of the whole island with high resolution aerial imagery, night lighting and autogen
- Additional landmarks like hotels, solar parks, olive plantations, wind generators, greenhouses and more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism
- New 2019 apron layout with pushback gates
- Animated ground traffic
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Customized Mesh for LGRP with underground garage entries towards the apron
- Includes fix to ensure Ortho4XP compatibility
- Manual included
Available for €24.99, Rhodes XP is available for purchase from FSDG's website.
Keep up-to-date with FSDG here.