Stairport Sceneries Releases Istanbul Airport for X-Plane 11
June 12, 2021
Following the announcement of Airport Istanbul at the start of May, Stairport Sceneries and Scenery TR have been hard at work to bring a high-quality rendition of Istanbul Airport. Featuring seasonal textures, custom autogen, custom animated vehicles; Stairport Sceneries and Scenery TR’s Airport Istanbul XP is a “Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport”.
Since the airport is not yet available in X-Plane’s default navigation database (AIRAC), Stairport and SceneryTR have also included the appropriate AIRAC data.
Stairport Sceneries and Scenery TR Airport Istanbul includes:
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport buildings and its surroundings
- Photorealistic textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom high resolution ground textures, detailed markings and full PBR
- Custom 3D Taxiway signs
- Animated jetways, VDGS and marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom animated vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required)
- HDR night lighting
- Custom surroundings with hand placed autogen and water
- Realistic static aircrafts included
- Custom road layout
- Seasonal texture adaptations (SAM Plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Navdata AIRAC 2104 included
Istanbul Airport is a relatively new airport, having been constructed in the 2010s to replace Istanbul Atatürk Airport. WithIstanbul being the main International airport for Turkey, Turkish Airlines operate over 300 flights across Europe, Asia and beyond from the airport.
Airport Istanbul can be purchased from the Threshold Store for $29.99
Thanks to buffegg for tipping us off with the release of Airport Istanbul in the Threshold Discord Server.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.