Released: JustFlight C152 is out for all to enjoy!
After numerous previews in the last few weeks, JustFlight have released their latest XP project, the Cessna 152.
The aircraft released a few hours ago, the announcement made on the JustFlight Facebook page:
"NEW X-PLANE 11 RELEASE! - A day ahead of schedule too. Our new C152 is now available to fly in X-Plane 11, with eight paint schemes, PBR materials, HD textures, stunning audio effects, HDR lighting, numerous animations, full VR support, custom weight and balance manager and much more!"
Here is a shortened feature list (see the full list on the JustFlight website)
- Accurately modelled C152, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations, including windows, doors, air vents, sun visors, map compartment and realistically animated ignition keychain that responds to G-forces
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- HDR lighting (real-time illumination of interior and exterior surfaces)
- Full VR support (VR manipulators, camera snap points, tweaked for comfortable usage)
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off'
- Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers. Circuit breaker logic is linked to X-Plane's internal failure logic, so if the plane is set to fail a certain electrical component after a certain number of hours, the circuit breaker for that element will pop out.
- Realistic landing gear with slow/fast tyre rotation animation (blurry when rotating fast), and wheel chocks and tie-downs
- Stunning audio effects - atmospheric distance, multi-layered engine, individual click spots, aerodynamic effects and electrical system sounds, made possible by X-Plane's state-of-the-art FMOD sound system
- A choice of 8 default liveries