JustSim Releases Brussels Airport V2
JustSim's CEO Andrei Bakanov has posted on their Facebook page today, stating their Brussels Airport is now available. This version is named V2 and has a lot of changes including new textures.
JustSim released V1 of Brussels for X-Plane 11 back in October of 2018.
In the new version, an A380 gate, new ground textures and signage, a new terminal building model, and more have been added.
The full changes introduced in V2:
- Full new terminal building model
- Added gate for A380. Fully animated only for A380.
- New stands on APRON 3 NORTH
- New ground polygons on APRON 3
- New ground signage added
- Ground markings changed
- New PBR textures added
- Rebuilt orthophoto for better performance
- Added optional HD textures
- New "World Traffic" routes
- Minor improvements
- Updated for X-Plane 11.41+
The update is available to new users for €23.50, and existing users of V1 are able to buy the upgraded scenery for €6.00.
The store page for Brussels Airport V2 is available to view and buy here.