JustSim release Brussels (EBBR)
Russian development team JustSim have released Brussels (EBBR) for X-Plane. The scenery was first released for ESP-platforms a few weeks ago. As is tradition with JustSim, the X-Plane version always come about a week or so after the initial Prepar3D release.
JustSim have extensively previewed Brussels for both platforms, leading to quite the amount of hype surrounding the releases, potentially because Brussels has not received a payware release since FSX.
Here is the full feature list:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
You can purchase JustSim Brussels for $25.60 from the X-Plane.org store.