Rhodes International Airport (LGRP) V2 by JustSim Released
JustSim has upgraded their existing Rhodes International Airport to V2, bringing about it a change in runway numbering, new models and textures, and custom autogen for the whole island.
Available at simMarket for €16.80 (excl. VAT), the scenery now features:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
The full changes introduced in V2 are as follows:
- New parkings on apron
- Runway number changed to 06/24
- New models added
- New textures added
- New routes for World Traffic
- Custom autogen added for whole island
According to the store page, "The airport's single runway direction is 070/250 [sic], having a length of 3,306 meters and a width of 60 meters. There are six taxiways connecting the runway with the terminal. Tarmac can accommodate up to 14 airplanes simultaneously and up to type 747."
Rhodes International, also known as Diagoras International Airport, is the only public airport on the island.
It is Greece's fourth busiest airport, and saw 5.54 million passengers pass through the airport last year.
The airport was originally released back in September 2018 for the same price; owners of V1 are entitled to a €5 upgrade price to V2.
Further screenshots are available to view on the store page.