ImagineSim Release Austin (KAUS) for X-Plane 11
From the product page, the airport handles more than sixteen-million passengers a year in the real world, and is "the result of thousands of hours of in-depth research and development."
Its feature list is as follows:
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
Many thanks to a Facebook user for messaging us through our Facebook page for the initial tip-off.Following many weeks of teasing, ImagineSim have now released their Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, or simply Austin, ICAO code KAUS.