Released: ShortFinal Design KLAX HD
July 1, 2018
ShortFinal Design AKA MisterX6 has released a new payware rendition of KLAX Los Angeles International. The project was announced back in March following the release of ShortFinal's KABQ Albuquerque.
We have since reported on more previews of the scenery package, with news of a release date provided then.
The feature list for KLAX is listed below:
High Definition Airport
- Accurate models for all buildings with baked Ambient Occlusion
- Dynamic reflections on objects and ground textures
- Custom high-resolution ground textures
- HDR night lighting, animated LAX Gateway Kinetic Light Pylons
- High resolution photo scenery (15cm/px)
- 311 parking positions with randomly placed static aircraft
- Custom Mesh by Maps2XPlane, realistic sloped runways and taxiway underpasses
Fully Animated Airport
- Animated airport vehicles (GroundTraffic)
- Custom animated jetways and DGS at all gates (using the AutoGate plugin)
- Animated information boards on terminals
- World Traffic 3 routes included
You can pick up the new scenery for (sale price) of $24.25 from the X-Plane.org store.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.