Leading Edge Simulations Updates Saab 340 for X-Plane
March 29, 2021
Leading Edge Simulation have released yet another update to their very popular Saab 340 addon. This update continues their trend of updates after version 1.6.3 which was released just under two weeks ago.
This update took the aircraft to version 1.6.4, which implements a couple tweaks and new features. Some of the tweaks and features include improved logic for the autopilot alt mode, altitude preselector, RA test and many more.
The update includes the following fixes and improvements:
- User Pref Text (Added additional logic to assure correct colour)
- A/P ALT Mode (Added logic to preserve Alt Preselector value on ALT engage)
- Altitude Preselector (Changed logic to initialize values rounded to 100)
- RA Test (New logic implemented to handle LRN and value countdown)
- EADI/EHSI Nav Source (Adjusted logic to handle bit values correctly)
- GNS530 (Added logic to properly handle default/custom nav data sources)
- FI Stop (See notes below)
- Power Lever Auto-Latch (See notes below)
- ITT (Additional tweaks to temp logic)
The team also goes on to talk about a new feature called power lever latches. This update will make for better functionality during landings. Leading Edge states that they want users to read more information regarding this new feature. To find out more information regarding this new feature, you can check out the original post on the X-Pilot Forums.
Leading Edge Simulations' Saab 340 is available for purchase on the X-Aviation Store for $49.95.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.