Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft C23 v2.0
Leading Edge Simulations has released the version 2.0 remake of their original Beechcraft C23 Sundowner. The C23 remake will replace Leading Edge’s original version for X-Plane 9, which was originally released in 2009.
The Beechcraft C23 Sundowner is part of the Beechcraft Musketeer family of low wing light single engine planes, which were produced between 1963 and 1983.
A highlighted features list is given on the store page:
- Accurate Flight Model 11.40+ compatible
- Top quality 3D model
- Accurate systems simulation
- Full PBR materials
- Full fmod sounds (AudiobirdXP)
- VR compatible (SimVRLabs)
- Compatible with RealityXP GNS 400 series (400, 420, and 430)
- 3D tablet with checklist, load manager, and compatible with Avitab.
- All button, switches, etc animated.
- S-TEC type autopilot with all modes supported.
- When you load the aircraft, will be at the same state (switches, knobs, etc) as you left it last time (state persistence)
- Particle system effects (engine exhaust smoke and blur).
Furthermore, Leading Edge Simulations’ head developer Goran Matovina told us that the systems were coded by Ilias Tselios, and that the sounds were realised by audiobirdxp.
The aircraft is available exclusively through the X-Aviation store for US $29.95. Users of V1 can receive a 35% discount through an email, and must be redeemed within 30 days.