Aerosoft & Maps2XPlane release Faroes4XPlane
Maps2XPlane, in cooperation with Spain UHD developer Albert Rafols, have release the Faroe Islands for X-Plane. Faroes4XPlane is a highly realistic recreation of the Faroe Islands, the Vágar Airport and eight helipads. The archipelago is situated between Norway and Iceland and is mountainous, windy, wet, cloudy and cool, which makes it a challenging destination for air traffic.
This is Maps2XPlane's 2nd large scale payware scenery, following the release of Svalbard XP, which was made in cooperation with Stairport Sceneries.
Here are some of the key features of Faroes4XPlane:
- Realistic recreation of the complete Faroe Islands with an area of about 1400 km2
- High resolution terrain mesh with various texture sets for a seasonal representation
- Customized local terrain details, e.g. realistically sloped runway at the Vágar Airport
- Detailed rendition of the Vágar Airport and eight helipads spread over the islands
- Faroes-themed autogen, navigation obstacles and dynamic traffic on the islands
- Hundreds of custom objects with PBR materials, 3d vegetation, night lighting
You can purchase Faroes4XPlane for €37.48 from the Aerosoft Store.