Mango Studios Updates 757 Sound Pack for X-Plane 11
April 6, 2021
Mango Studios have released an update for their recently published Flight Factor 757 sound pack for X-Plane 11. The package revamps the original aircraft’s sounds with new engine sounds, a configuration menu and more.
This follows the pack’s release on the 29th of April 2021. Lead developer of Mango Studios, EpicDonut, also talked more about their upcoming Flight Factor 767 in a Threshold exclusive, which we’ll talk about later in the article.
The changelog is as follows:
- Adapted compatibility for the FPDS version of the 757 -Increased engine start sound volume
- Split Cockpit clicking sounds away from the system and aural warning sounds, to allow the user to completely mute or lower the volume of the clicking sounds, without affecting the volume of other interior aircraft sounds
- Fixed duplicated sound effect in lower pedestal
- Fixed EICAS sound effects not functioning
- Updated 757 sound pack manual
The developers also opened up on their upcoming Flight Factor 767 sound pack, stating the “sound pack is coming along well, it's taking some time, but things like integrating new buttons, switches, rotaries, handles, etc are finished”. They also stated that it will cost $14.99 and will be completely separate from the Flight Factor 757 sound pack.
To update the sound pack, simply reinstall the package through your vendor of purchase. If you don’t currently own the sound pack, you can purchase it from SimMarket for EUR 12.75.
A big thanks to cpt america, LifeSav3r and rizzitz for their screenshots!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.