NKDesign Updates Cessna 140 to V1.1
February 16, 2021
Just five days after its original release, the Cessna 140 for X-Plane by NKDesign has been updated to version 1.1 fixing many bugs and fine-tuning its behaviour.
NKDesign has been releasing a wide variety of add-ons for the X-Plane flight simulator starting with a sound pack for the default 747 and Shoreham Airport, both available on the IniBuilds Store. In October 2019, the developer released the Colomban Cri-Cri, a light aircraft available in both jet and propeller configurations.
The update focuses mainly on bug fixes and feature enhancement. Here is the full changelog as provided on the developer’s Facebook page:
- Headset now muffles audio more
- Headset will now quieten the outside ambience even when outside - effectively acting as an ambience sound toggle
- Fixed manifold pressure gauge not working
- Fixed trim wheel spinning the wrong way
- Wheels no longer float
- Adjusted glass shine
- Tweaked tailwheel behaviour - movement should now look more natural
- Greater rudder authority when taxiing
- Tweaked engine behaviour
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.