Nimbus Simulations Studios Releases Huey
The Bell UH-1, also known as the Huey, has been released for X-Plane 11 by Nimbus Simulation Studios.
The helicopter had been in development for around two years, and today sees its release.
An outline of what is included is as follows:
- High quality 3D model
- PBR textures
- High quality 4K textures
- VR ready
- Black and also white panel and interior
- Usable side mounted guns
- Nothing beats the sound of a helicopter sound in real live so we are using High quality professionally recorded sounds to give you a realistic experience, every switch and knob, doors, guns, blade slap, engine and rotor sound is there.
- Vibrations play a big role on helicopters, the Nimbus UH-1 is full of animations and vibrations.
- Accurate systems simulation, fuel, electric and hydraulic systems are simulated, all the logic of switches, warnings and annunciators is present.
- Accurate handling and flight characteristics
- Accurate performance based on performance charts.
- Realistic night lightning with custom lights and textures.
- Particle system.
- 9 liveries including a military green and a white one for repaints.
- SASL powered
Additional information about the UH-1 can be found on the product page.
The Huey can be purchased at x-plane.org for US $37.95. Further screenshots can be located in a previous article here.
Many thanks to the person who made contact to make us aware of the news!