Orbx Releases Swanson Airport (2W3)
Orbx have added yet another airport to their quickly growing selection of Washington airports: Swanson Airport (2W3).
Located in Eatonville, Swanson is in the midst of residential areas, with some houses even having their own airstrips.
The scenery is designed to blend in with TrueEarth US Washington, although optional.
- 60cm and 15cm per pixel
- Airport and houses modeled
- 3D modelled groundpoly incl. runway and aprons
- Photoreal coverage incl. Lake Ohop
- Custom modeled static aircraft
- Based on actual on-site photos
- Entire town of Eatonville is modeled
- Seamless integration with TrueEarth US Washington
It was noted in the release announcement Orbx Central should be used to install the airport.
The scenery can be purchased here for AUD $32.95 (approx. GBP £18.39 / US 22.36 / €19.96).
Yesterday also saw the release of Innsbruck for X-Plane 11. See further details below.