Orbx Innsbruck (LOWI) Now Available
One of the most famous airports in the world rendered by Orbx, Innsbruck in Austria, is now available to purchase for X-Plane 11.
The scenery consists of three components in one package: a rendition of the airport, a CityScene for the metro area, and a small TrueEarth-style region surrounding the area.
The airport features:
- Ultra-detailed rendition of Innsbruck Airport
- Animated GSE
- Beautiful hand-coloured ground textures
- Unique static aircraft and GSE made exclusively for the airport
- Carefully optimized for best balance between high performance and detail
Around it, is the CityScene:
- One of the most detailed cities yet brought to X-Plane 11
- 160 custom points of interest
- Beautiful edited 60cm ground imagery
- Major freeways and bridges custom modeled
- Hand-placed custom vegetation
- Stunning night lighting
- Three bonus heliports: Hat Tux/Alpin 5 / Uni Klinik / OAMTC Flight Rescue
And the mini-region contains:
- An enormous 8200km2 of TrueEarth-style detail, encompassing chunks of Tirol (Austria) and Bavaria (Germany)
- Expertly colourised and cleaned ortho at 1m resolution
- Best-available high-definition elevation mesh sampled from 10m source, optimized for best balance between high fidelity and performance.
- Expertly collated, hand-edited and compiled using proprietary Orbx technology
The airport is available to purchase through OrbxDirect for AUD $39.95 (approx. GBP £21.75 / US 27.70 / €24.30).
The 40% cross-platform discount will expire in two weeks at 0100z on the 21st August, across all Orbx products. More details on the removal of the cross-platform discount here.
Below, is the official trailer for the airport.
For more images and information, see the product page here.
Many thanks to users Austriancontroller and Sethos for the news. You can give us news tips through our Discord server here.