PWDT & NHAdrian's Zlin 142 Released
One week ago, Threshold presented previews of Pannon Wings Design Team (PWDT) and Adrián Nagy Hinst's Zlin 142 for X-Plane 11, and today sees the aircraft now available for download.
The two-seat trainer aircraft was originally developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, but with reference to real aircraft and a year of hard work, Nagy-Hinst has brought the aircraft back to life with a whole host of new features.
Custom features include different panel configurations, optional wheel fairings, aresti card holder, FMOD sounds, realistic flight model, and more.
The development page lists the main features included:
- Highly optimized 3D model
- 4K high detailed PBR textures
- Realistic flight model - tested by real Zlin pilots
- Realistic custom FMOD sounds - recorded from real M-337AK engine
- Custom animations
- Full 3D virtual cockpit
- Full 3D instruments
- Built-in Librain effect
- RealityXP support
- iPad with AviTab
- Special 3D cabin lights
- Setup Sheet for aircraft configuring (Payloads, weights, etc.)
- Two panel layout (Eastern and Western style)
The aircraft is available for free at the Threshold forum.