Aerobask Updates Phenom 300 to Version 1.2R
April 7, 2021
In continuation to the updates following the release of their Embraer Phenom 300 for X-Plane 11, Aerobask have released an update upgrading it to version 1.2r.
Released last month, the Phenom 300 is the French developer’s latest add-on for the X-Plane flight simulator. The aircraft was developed in parallel to the upcoming Falcon 8X in order to guarantee an add-on release in early 2021.
The update focuses on bug fixes but also includes numerous new features and improvements. The full changelog is available on the X-Plane.org Forums, however, an abbreviated one is available below:
- Fixed HDG display (3 digits) with "real pitch scale" and SV activated
- Fixed lateral mode display to ROL when in TO/GA mode
- TOGA trims to TO only on ground
- G1000: added manipulators for COM/NAV VOL/SQ knobs
- Fixed small gap where engine nacelles meet the fuselage
- New windshield heaters
- Improved some cockpit textures
- Improved cockpit placard
- Fixed Yaw and Roll trims not working when flying manual
- Added option for UTC/LCL in cabin trip display
- Fixed spoilers moving without hydraulics
- Fixed tiny holes in cockpit
- Fixed rudder geometry and movement for more efficiency single-engine
- Added AP half-bank indicator on roll scale
- Removed Vno marker on PFD speed tape (set Vno = Vne)
- Barber pole now reflects instantely selected detent, not actual flap extension
- Fixed single-cue flight director pitch when in real pitch mode
- Flipped pitch trim indicator and adjusted green range
- Removed rogue animation of CVR switch (CVR not implemented)
- ELEC Synopitc now shows indicated battery volt instead of actual volts (hot bus volt vs internal volts)
- Fixed G1000 audio panel lights
The update can be downloaded either by redownloading the product from the X-Plane.org Store or by running the Skunkcrafts updater. The Aerobask Embraer Phenom 300 is now available on the X-Plane.org Store for $44.95.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.