PDI-Sims Releases Vitoria Airport (LEVT)
PDI-Sims has released their rendition of Vitoria Airport (LEVT), a Spanish airport near Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain.
The airport is Spain's 4th busiest when measured by cargo volume with Swiftair, DHL and ASL Belgium. Ryanair also serves passenger flights into and out of the airport.
The airport features:
- 750 square kilometers of 1 meter per pixel ortho-imagery, with dynamic snow when the temperature is below 0 degrees.
- 30 cm per pixel orthoimagery inside the airport.
- 5-10 cm per pixel hand-crafted orthoimagery in the car parkings.
- PBR implementation (Buildings and ground textures).
- High-resolution building textures with baked in ambient occlusion (and PBR).
- Custom vegetation for the entire ortho.
- 3d vegetation inside the airport itself.
- Custom autogen for the villages of Estarrona, Gereña, and Antezana de Foronda.
- X-Plane’s default ground services.
- Custom weather effects
- Custom rain effects: If when loading the airport it’s raining, rain overlay will appear.
- Custom snow effects: When the temperature is below 0 degrees, the default orthophotos will be replaced with snowed orthophotos. In addition to that, rain overlay will be replaced with snow overlay.