Star Atlas' Beijing Daxing Updated to Version 1.4
Developer Star Atlas, who specialises in addons in China, has released an update to their Beijing Daxing (ZBAD) scenery.
The airport has been predicted to become one of the busiest in the world and opened on the same day as Beijing Nanyuan Airport closed, formerly the city’s secondary airport.
Star Atlas informed Threshold that version 1.4 adjusts the normal maps, revised the jetways entirely, adapted the scenery to suit the season of summer, and a couple of other minor improvements.
The full changelog is as follows:
- Normal maps’ visual enhancement
- Fixed alpha channel for some _LIT texture, now compatible with 11.50
- Redone all jetways using default aircrafts, as we promised before ;D
- Updated this manual for X-Plane 10 users
- X-Life & WT3 routes are now fully applicable (refer to the section above)
- Floras are now added, it's summertime!
- Freq & Airport Flow are now available for default ATC
Previous updates have featured significant improvements to the scenery in many aspects. For example, the 4K apron textures in version 1.3 were redone, whilst 1.2 spruced up the vegetation.
As of time of writing, version 1.4 is only available to purchase/update at the Threshold Store. It costs US $21.80.