Star Atlas Releases Changchun Longjia International Airport for X-Plane 11
With the announcement of Changchun Longjia International Airport back in October 2020, StarAtlas has been working hard to create an accurate rendition of Changchun Longjia International Airport.
As they switched their focus from the airport to the surroundings for the first time, this has enabled StarAtlas to create more detailed sceneries, whilst simultaneously laying the foundations for smaller projects.
Main features included are: 4K ground textures, the utilization of SAM as hangar doors are animated along with jetways, 105 different types of vehicles with Chinese characteristics, 25 plane models with customized livery and much more
This is what StarAtlas has incorporated into the scenery:
- 4K UHD Ground Texture
- Animated jetways (SAM needed)
- Animated Hangar Doors (SAM needed)
- 105 different types of vehicles with Chinese characteristics
- 25 Aircraft models with customized livery
- OrthoImage with commercial license
- Customized vegetation
- Highly accurate taxiway guidance sign
- Highly accurate surrounding (building and road) layout
- Customized dynamic lighting
- Animated airport ground traffic
- Animated surrounding ground traffic
- Compatible with Gateway Scenery
- Terminal includes internal structure
- Excellent night effect
- Free update
- WT3 routes compatible
- Detailed Manual
Along with the promotional images, a promotional video showcases the airport from a variety of angles.
The developer is also working on Beijing Daxing for Microsoft Flight Simulator, having already been released for X-Plane 11 eighteen months ago
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.