SkunkCrafts Announce Lancair Legacy RG
October 2, 2018
SkunkCrafts are relatively new to the X-Plane 11 scene when it comes to aircraft. Their first X-Plane 11 aircraft, the Mustang P-51, was released a little over a month ago and was well-received by users. Today, they unveiled their next aircraft in the works: the Lancair Legacy RG! Two work in progress images were shared in the announcement:
Also shared, is a long list of features the aircraft will have:
- 3D and texturing by Khamsin
- Flight Model by X-Aerodynamics
- FMOD sound pack by Daniela R.C.
- 310hp Continental IO-550 engine
- Avydine EXP5000 Primary Flight Display
- Vision Microsystems VM1000C Engine Monitoring System
- Avydine DFC90 Autopilot
- Laminar Garmin GNS530 GPS/COM1/NAV1
- Garmin SL30 COM2/NAV2
- Apollo SL70 Transponder
- Aero Safety systems AH500 Central Warning Panel
- AoA Pro angle of attack indicator
- Aerospace Logic CO200K Clock & OAT
- Mountain High EDS-2ip Aviation Oxygen System
- MidContinent MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- Fully functional breakers
- Avitab 3D integration combined with option panel
- PilotEdge awareness
The only instrument not to be modelled is the GNS530. To give a sense of the depth of simulation, the documentation for the CO200 and the VM1000C was also included in the post.
The aircraft is planned to be released near the end of the year.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.