ShortFinal Design has announced the development of Munich Airport (EDDM)! One of Germany's largest airports, Munich Airport is a hub for Lufthansa, Condor and Air Dolomiti.
Attached, is the following list of features:
- Accurately modeled terminals with full PBR materials
- 3D interiors for all terminals and large hangars, animated 3D people
- Custom highly detailed jetways with AutoGate support
- Custom animated airport vehicles, cars, and trains (using GroundTraffic)
- High resolution orthoimagery for the entire airport area (30cm/px)
- High resolution ground textures with PBR materials
- Complete taxi routes and airport flows, World Traffic 3 compatible
- Randomly spawned static aircraft with accurate gate assigments
- Custom Mesh and fully modeled taxiway briges, optional Ortho4XP patch file
Find the original announcement here! Also, be sure to check out ShortFinal Design's KLAX if you've yet to do so.