ShortFinal Design Announces Munich Airport
October 9, 2018
ShortFinal Design has announced the development of Munich Airport (EDDM)! One of Germany's largest airports, Munich Airport is a hub for Lufthansa, Condor and Air Dolomiti.
Attached, is the following list of features:
- Accurately modeled terminals with full PBR materials
- 3D interiors for all terminals and large hangars, animated 3D people
- Custom highly detailed jetways with AutoGate support
- Custom animated airport vehicles, cars, and trains (using GroundTraffic)
- High resolution orthoimagery for the entire airport area (30cm/px)
- High resolution ground textures with PBR materials
- Complete taxi routes and airport flows, World Traffic 3 compatible
- Randomly spawned static aircraft with accurate gate assigments
- Custom Mesh and fully modeled taxiway briges, optional Ortho4XP patch file
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.