Skyline Simulations release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi
Skyline Simulations has released their rendition of Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi Located in Umbria, Central Italy, the scenery is a highly detailed rendition of the city of Terni and its airport LIAA.
The airport houses the following animations:
- Hangars doors control
- Animated Vehicles
- Ground Traffic
A general list of features is detailed below:
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7km coverage
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more
- Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Including LIAA Arriving Chart
The scenery can be purchased from the Threshold Store for $21.90.