Further Information about Aerosoft Brandenburg XP
Stairport Sceneries’ latest ESP-platform conversion is now well under way and with the help of LimeSim and 29Palms, Berlin Brandenburg Airport (EDDB) looks to be closing in on completion. We previously reported on Brandenburg XP back in November, upon its announcement.
Brandenburg Airport is the successor to the current Berlin Tegel Airport and has been under construction since 2006. It is expected to take over as Berlin’s main airport some time in the next decade, after its expected completion in 2020.
Over on the Aerosoft forums, we are provided with an update on the scenery, with a feature list now available. There are also some new screenshots, although most were released last year as part of the official announcement.
- Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport "Willy Brandt" (BER)
- Custom animated approach lights (SAM Plugin required)
- All jetways animated (SAM Plugin required)
- Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail
- Includes two configs to switch between SXF and BER operation
- Numerous dynamic objects like apron vehicles
- High resolution day and night textures
- Extensive coverage of over 100 km² with high-resolution aerial imagery (0.2-0.4 m/px)
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Ground Layout: End of 2018
- Compatible with default AI-Traffic and WorldTraffic 3
To find out more about Brandenburg XP, check out the Aerosoft forum preview.