SimToolkitPro Updated to 0.5.71
The freeware X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D tool suite SimToolkitPro was updated yesterday to version 0.5.70 with a hotfix released just hours later updating it to 0.5.71.
SimToolkitPro is an electronic flight bag (EFB) software compatible with both X-Plane and Prepar3D. The program includes flight planning via SimBrief, an airport database, flight logging, weather injection (XP only), a landing tracker, a live tracking map and much more.
The release of the update was announced in a Twitter post and mainly includes a new UI for all of the application as well as airline images. Here are the main points of the changelog provided by SimToolkitPro’s developer Daniel Gallacher:
- [NEW] Airline Images - New images courtesy of Krijag!
- [NEW] UI - New UI for the entire app!
- [UPD] Core - Added fullscreen window button in top right
- [UPD] Fleet - Added Fleet Image
- [UPD] Fleet - Changes to layout, larger airline logos
- [UPD] Fleet - Updated to match new design
- [UPD] Flight Planner - New UI changes to make it a bit more user friendly
- [UPD] Flight Planner - UI Changes for consistency with new design
- [UPD] Flight Summary - UI Overhaul to update for new design. Fuel and payload is now a tab on the departure airport
- [UPD] Live Map 2.0 - Added Day/Night overlay option
- [UPD] Live Map 2.0 - Added flight following not perfect, some work required
- [UPD] Live Map 2.0 - Added hover popups for all flights
- [UPD] Tab Manager - Tabs now highlight when active
- [FIX] Core - Added check for old NSIS installer version of STKP with auto uninstall
- [FIX] Core - Sim time not shown if not available
- [FIX] Core - Network mode (set in settings) disables auto connect and shows connection buttons on the dash
- [FIX] Live Map 2.0 - Added beta tag to the menu element
- [FIX] Live Map 2.0 - Now remember last position and zoom level
- [FIX] Live Map 2.0 - Can now display airspace coverage for Vatsim/IVAO (Not currently showing airport coverage)
- [FIX] Landing Reports - UI Updated
- [FIX] Landing Reports - Fixed default check state of file error notice
- [FIX] Landing Reports - Timer now runs at 1s/s rather than 5s/s (realtime)
- [FIX] Settings - Option for using STKP on a networked device added
- [FIX] Logbook - Time fix for exported csv format
We last covered SimToolkitPro in January 2019, check our article about it.
SimToolkitPro is available for download on their website for free.
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.