Aerosoft & Stairport Releases St. Tropez for MSFS
September 4, 2020
A short few days after the announcement that Stairport would be converting their sceneries to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, the developer has now released St. Tropez on the platform.
The airport was extensively previewed in Stairport's announcement of intentions regarding the new sim.
The feature list includes the following:
- Realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ, LTT)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution custom ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for objects
- Individual static aircrafts and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Custom color corrected orthophoto
- Custom 3D night lighting
- Hand placed vegetation and clutter objects
- Custom AI routes for proper traffic integration
First released for X-Plane 11 back in November 2019, the airport primarily caters to general aviation and business travellers with a range of aircraft - including the helicopter variety - operating out of the single 1,071m runway.
St. Tropez for Microsoft Flight Simulator is available for $9.99 USD on the Aerosoft website.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.