X-Codr's new Denver Airport scenery is out!
It's definitely a week for scenery developers, which is equally an exciting week for consumers as X-Codr has just release their highly anticipated Denver International Airport (KDEN) in Denver, Colorado.
As one of the busiest transport hubs in the United States, ranking fifth inthe country and twentieth in the world, the airport bustles with activity and movements. Size wise, KDEN takes the crown for the largest by area in the US, and the second largest in the world. The airport has six runways, 5 of which measures 12,000 feet, and one measures 16,000 feet making it the longest runway in the Unted States.
Scenery wise, X-Codr means business when it comes to a solid detailed airport recreation. Covering the entirety of the airport of course, the developer made sure that the recreation looks the part in different weather conditions like rain and snow, and modelled the inside of the terminals too.
Here is the full feature list:
- Ultra detailed rendition of Denver International Airport
- Winter and wet rainy versions are included as well
- Highly detailed custom buildings
- Most parts of all concourses have detailed custom interiors
- Detailed yet performance friendly models
- Normal maps for great bump mapping and glass reflections
- Ultra detailed ground textures
- 1 pixel per 6 inch orthophotos equivalent to ZL20
- Orthophotos have been cleaned of duplicate flat textures under 3D models (such as traffic and bridges)
- Extreme detail for pavement, while still maintaining minimal repetition
- Highly detailed normal maps for impressive specular reflections
- X-Codr Designs SoundXP Plugin (Windows 10 ONLY)
- Ambient airport sounds will be played based on your location in the airport - a first in X-Plane
- Listen to chatter, announcements and other sounds when inside the terminal, trucks rumbling by and beeping when near busy ramp areas, and the drone of traffic speeding by when on the landside of the airport
- Dynamic living airport
- Watch heavies, regional commuters and other air traffic bring the airport to life with superb WT3 routes by Brian "Cpt. K-man" Navy (Bird Stryke Designs)
- Animated jetways using Autogate by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
- Animated car traffic using Ground Traffic by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
- Native ground services will service your aircraft upon request
- Highly detailed custom mesh using Ortho4XP
- Detailed under and overpasses
- Sloped runways and taxiways, and ditches
Get your copy of KDEN here: LINK