HotStart TBM-900 Updated to v1.1.7
The smash hit TBM-900 by HotStart has been updated to version 1.1.7, with numerous new features and a multitude of bug fixes.
Announced via the HotStart Discord server, X-Aviation head Cameron Son lists the changes:
- Implemented waypoint VNAV constraint entry via the keypad numerical keys.
- Dropped WXR resolution to get more performance and more realistic "grainy" radar look.
- Implemented rain, ice and HUD rendering in VR.
- All sidebar drawer buttons are now available in Plugins menu for enhanced VR usability.
- All windows can now be opened natively in VR.
- Reorganized plugins menu to make it more logical.
- Rain effect compute shader would misbehave when camera was far away from aircraft.
- Legacy rain effect would misbehave when sim was paused.
- Fixed crash when using multiple monitors on Windows.
- Fixed deadlock in synthetic vision code causing the terrain not to update and sim to hang when SVS is toggled.
- Handle the case when minimums are set to 10,000 ft and the number goes outside the PFD box.
- Missing tire_skid_speed_mtr_sec broke XP11.26 compatibility.
- Fixed dark outline around windshield due to bad stencil masking in normal vector computation.
- Copyright on MFD should show build year.
- Build OpenGPWS with Garmin audio, not Honeywell.
- Don't allow overflowing the approach minimums value.
- Disable all GL arrays before starting effects rendering to avoid crashes when arrays are left enabled by external code.
- Refined gear brake failure messages.
- Added check for O2 refill to only allow it to be done when the tank isn't full.
- Fuselage & gear leg repair buttons shouldn't be available when the parts are ok.
- Fuel caps shouldn't be auto-closed when the user reopens the payload manager after leaving them open.
- Added crash sound when the aircraft falls on the tail or nose.
- Moved headset audio source position to right seat cushion to match visual model.
To update to the latest version, download the updated installer on your X-Aviation account.