TFDi Design Launches MD-11 Pre-Sale
TFDi Design has recently announced the launch of a Collector’s Edition of their MD-11, with a limited run of 1000 copies priced at $80 each, granting early access to the aircraft once the beta is out, an extended range variant, and a special certificate for all the early customers. The complete feature list of the limited edition follows down below:
- The TFDi Design MD-11 Base Package
- The Freighter Expansion
- The Extended Simulation Package
- This includes advanced failures and the in-flight instructor system
- The ER (Extended Range) Variant
- This special variant will never be sold outside of this presale
- Guaranteed beta access
- Access to an exclusive Discord channel where development updates will be previewed early
- A personalized certificate of sale showing your MD-11's sequence number
- This will be unique to our customers – only purchased versions will be issued with a certificate!
The developers plan to release the aircraft to the public in September 2023, with early supporters able to fly it earlier and provide direct feedback to the developers.
They have also made a statement on the pricing plan for the product, with the base edition coming at $70 (passenger or freighter), $10 extra to have both variants, and $5 for the extended simulation package. The Collector’s Edition includes everything for $5 less.
The pre-order is available on their website for $80. There’s no information on system requirements as of now.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.