Update: FlightFactor 757 receives VR compatiblity
It was announced at the start of April that all current FlightFactor products will be updated so that they are fully VR compatible. Developer Ramzzess also said that the 757 will be the first product to receive the update, which has now been released as a public beta.
In a post on the X-Plane.org forums, Ramzzess speaks about how FlightFactor have not "simply made the plane VR compatible", but have improved virtual cockpit manipulation as well as simplified the click-areas in VR.
V2.2 also adds new lighting effects in the cockpit - here are some of the screenshots included by Ramzzess with the new lights.
Here is the feature list for v2.2:
- Added VR compatibility!
- Implemented new lighting technology in the cockpit
- Made several visual and texture fixes
- Added new vehicles
- Fixed elevator animation
- Added plane loading and unloading on command
- Made it so the spoiler shacking effect is now dependent on SHAKE ON TURB checkbox
- Made available direct-to via the first line in legs in non-original variants
- Resolved the remote CDU problem with emojis on mobile devices
- Fixed double-clicking in the remote CDU on android devices
To update to version 2.2, run the X-Updater program (in the root folder of the 757). Check the "beta" box to receive the VR compatible update. Please note that version 2.2 is only compatible with X-Plane 11 - this could signal the end of updates for XP10.