Verticalsim Studios Releases Spokane (KGEG)
Four months of hard work has culminated in the release of Spokane International Airport for X-Plane according to Verticalsim Studios (formerly Vertical Simulations), who took to Facebook this morning to announce the news to customers.
Spokane is located in the far reaches of eastern Washington and is home to KGEG, the city's main civilian airport, which served nearly 4 million passengers in 2018.
Verticalsim Studio's rendition of Geiger Field began life in June, as a gift to West Coasters who had previously not had much love from the developer. You can see the first renders of the scenery in our article from June here.
The features of Spokane for X-Plane include;
- Using SAM Autogate system
- Compatibility with Orbx True Earth Washington
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- 3d grass (matched color to ortho)
- Full gate position support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3 and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom 4k 0.5 res ortho imagery
- Good/solid FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPU’s, Air conditioning units, etc.)
You can purchase Verticalsim Studios' Spokane International for $20 USD from their online store here.