VSKYLABS Release Cicare-8 Project
The latest aircraft to join the VSKYLABS lineup is the Cicare-8. The Cicare-8 is an ultralight, 2 seat helicopter available pre-assembled or in kit form. The developer’s rendition of the aircraft includes a high detail flight model, full VR compatibility as well as an FMOD sound pack (full feature list below).
The Cicare-8 is developed by Cicaré S.A., an Argentine helicopter manufacturer founded by Augusto Cicaré in the 1970s. Many prototypes were built by the company, including one under contract from the Argentine Air Force, but none with much great success until the CH-7 in the 1990s. The CH-8 weighs only 280kg and has an MTOW of 480kg, a kit version of the aircraft can be purchased for the sum of $121,500 USD.
Full feature list:
- Highly defined flight dynamics model of the Cicare-8, built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.40+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11).
- Highly detailed model of the Cicare-8 helicopter.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) Ready.
- Built-in Avitab Compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- The project is under constant development: development road-map is including flight model refinements, enhanced systems depth, additional liveries and other improvements.
- STMA Autoupdater is included: project updates are fast and efficient!
The VSKYLABS Cicare Project is now available for $26.50 from the VSKYLABS website here.
Find our previous article on VSKYLABS’ previous release, the CLTS Project here.