VSKYLABS releases Guimbal Cabri G2
VSKYLABS, known for their experimental and quirky aircraft has released the Guimbal Cabri G2, the helicopter is a two-seater manufactured and designed by Bruno Guimbal under "Hélicoptères Guimbal". The initial demonstator model has its maiden flight in 1992, and for almost two decades later, finally entered commercial service in 2008, with EASA awarding type certificate at the end of 2007. It recently received FAA type certification in 2015 and began to fly in the US.
This particular project was approved by Hélicoptères Guimbal, but is not endorsed or related in any way with the helicopter manufacturer.
Project Main Features:
- Project under constant development: Development plan and evolution are including EVERY aspect of the project (3D modeling and textures, flight dynamics modeling, fmod sounds, interactivity, systems etc...).
- Highly engineered, robust helicopter simulation which pushes X-Plane's out-of-the-box features and flight dynamics model to its extent.
- Highly detailed visualization of the Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter.
- Designed for Virtual Reality experience, including a FULL-VR mode which enables to operate and fly the Cabri without using physical hardware for the pedals.
- Engineered as a 'Native X-Plane aircraft': Maximum X-Plane compatibility without the use of 3rd party plugins or external coding dependencies.
- Day/Night VFR instrumentation.
- Electronic Pilot Monitor (EPM): Simplified yet authentic and effective EPM display.
- Built in compatibility with the AviTab plugin for 3D and VR AviTab visualization and interaction (The AviTab plugin is not included in the package as it is an independent 3rd party freeware plugin which its development is NOT related and connected to VSKYLABS whatsoever. It is an optional feature).
- Optional Experimental/LSA grade autopilot included.
- Perfect for new helicopter pilots and for helicopter conversion for fixed wings aircraft pilots - due to its docile flying characteristics and simple yet effective design features.
Product Price sits at $29 and you can purchase it at the .org store: LINK
If you want to seek product support use this link: LINK
Follow the project's development here: LINK