Verticalsim Studios Releases Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (KMSY)
Verticalsim Studios, the developer behind Spokane (KGEG), The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID), Providence (KPVD), and more, has announced the release of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport for X-Plane via Facebook.
The project was largely developed by Departure Designs, although according to Verticalsim he had ran into some real life issues and handed him control of the airport to complete it. Thus, the airport has been released under Verticalsim Studios.
Features of Verticalsim Studios New Orleans include:
- 2020 Airport layout
- Low poly 3D interior
- Surrounding Autogen Hand Placed
- High Resolution PBR Ground Textures
- Sam Custom High detailed jetways
- Downtown New Orleans Included
- Animated Sea traffic
- Baked Ambient Occlusion
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- WT3 Taxi Networks and OPS File
- 3D animated ground workers
- Easy Installation
- Highly Optimized
- 3D Grass
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- HDR Lighting
We wish Departure Designs all the best. To view or purchase Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, click here. To view Verticalsim Studios’ Facebook page, click here. To view previous articles about Verticalsim Studios, click here.