X-Trident Releases CH47-D Chinook for X-Plane 11
May 18, 2021
X-Trident have just released after over a year of development their latest military aircraft for X-Plane 11, the Boeing CH-47-D Chinook, an American transport helicopter.
The Boeing CH-47 Chinook is a twin-rotor heavy-lift helicopter first introduced in 1962 and still in service in over 21 countries. Mostly used for tactical transport of both troops and freight, the helicopter is also used by numerous civilian operators for firefighting, logging, passenger transport and much more.
The helicopter features a detailed 3D model, FMOD sounds with different user profiles, external loads and much more. The full feature list is available below:
- Highly detailed 3D model with immersive light systems
- FMOD sounds with user profiles
- Accurate engine and systems management
- Accurate AFCS (with support for both self-centering and non-centering joysticks)
- Accurate 4 axis autopilot with VOR, TACAN, ADF and GPS navigation
- External loads (with load/save and flight to options) and cargo drop
- Compatible with Reality XP
- Animated ground crew
- Animated custom fuel truck (with drive and self drive modes)
- Custom control panels
Thank you to our Discord Server member flightyler for the news-scoop.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.