Zibo Mod B737-800X Updated to v3.36
September 7, 2019
Coming off the back of an update to the -900U earlier this week, the developers behind the Zibo Mod 737-800 have finalised the 3.36 update to that plane too, adding a plethora of assorted features and fixing bugs in the aircraft.
The update was released about three hours ago and includes the following changes:
- corrected systems
- fixed bugs
- add LDG ALT warning on PFD
- add expanded localizer scale on PFD
- add MMR (Multi mode receiver) - optional via EFB
- add support GBAS/SBAS (GLS, WAAS, EGNAS, MSAS)
- add support hydraulic fuild transfer
- add save last fuel state
- add airstairs (thanks to JBrik)
- gently tuned ground effect (FM) by plugin
- tuned AP for bad weather condition (turbulence/stormy)
- changed switches STNDBY BAT to 3 position switches
- add optional with or without aspirated TAT Probe (default aspirated TAT probe) in EFB
- add cutback
- add EICAS compact mode
To update for yourself, see the Zibo Mod Google Drive here.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.