Zibo Mod B737-800X Updated to v3.37
October 15, 2019
X-Plane's most popular ever freeware has been updated once again, this time bringing the Zibo Mod 737 up to version 3.37, just over a month since it's last substantial update.
The main drawcards of the latest update include a brand new electrical system, added custom failures and a custom refuelling system, amongst many other changes contributing to the 35-line changelog.
Version 3.37 brings a mixture of different improvements to almost all aspects of the aircraft, from LOC capability to repainted airstairs.
The full changelog is available below:
- add airstairs textures for AXP liveries (thanks to @enjxp)
- add command Airstairs toggle
- add toggle commands for lights
- add support librain plugin (by Skiselkov) in VR (thanks to @Ekre)
- add option for Ground power cabel connection - AUTO/BEACON (trigger)
- add option for white bug on PFD (V2+15 or V2+20)
- add opton Fix all failures on EFB (with detection custom failures)
- add option FMC input lag (default OFF)
- add option for XHSI (default OFF)
- add option hard/smart/off for RA callouts (500ft, 1000ft, 2500ft)
- add SKI effect to cabin windows
- add option AUTO for passengers
- gently tuned AP, AT
- corrected graphics (EICAS, PFD rolling speed and alt tape, TCAS rings, heading rose on PFD, runway on PFD, ...)
- corrected ND during align
- add Cancel/Recall button on MFD
- corrected systems (electric, hydraulic, bank angle selector...)
- modeled LOC by RL pilot experience
- add LOC/GLS disagree on PFD (frequency/course)
- add automatic connect ground power cable after arrival to gate
- add crossbleed start engine annunciate on EICAS/ENG
- add manipulators for electric trim on yokes
- add touchdown effect (not working in replay yet for Xplane 11.36 - working in Xplane 11.40)
- tuned Autoland for new AP pitch servo code and new ROLLOUT code
- add flaps vibration on the ground
- fixed decode/populate STAR waypoints (with STAR and Destination Runway selected only)
- fixed pressurization display
- fixed FD TO/GA
- add pages to FMC (some pages have static datas yet)
- new electric system (modeled all basic buses, TR Units, Relays / all devices, systems,...)
- add failures system (electric/hydraulic/systems... see EFB main menu)
- add refuel system (see EFB ground services menu)
- add Fueltruck and icons for Fueltruck, Failures... (thanks to @JBRIK)
- read apt data from folder "Custom Scenery" too
- fixed bugs
The update is available from the Zibo Mod drive, which you can access here.
Cheers to Recoil for the tip off in the Threshold Discord server!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.