Refuelling, New Electrical, and Failure Systems Added to Zibo B737-800X
The developers behind the Zibo B737-800X have released what can be considered a major update for the popular aircraft.
Version 3.36.4 follows on from 3.36 released a week ago, which saw new airstairs, navigational aids such as GLS, and more.
In today's update meanwhile, new (some temporary) static pages have been added to the FMC, a new electrical system has been implemented, a failures system has been introduced, and also a new refuelling system is in place.
This is the changelog for the latest version, which is now available for download:
- Add pages to FMC (some pages have static datas yet)
- New electric system (modeled all basic buses, TR Units, Relays / all devices, systems,... are not connected to correct bus yet)
- Add failures system (electric/hydraulic/systems... see EFB main menu) - only electric is working
- Add refuel system (see EFB ground services menu)
- Add Fueltruck and icons for Fueltruck, Failures... (thanks to JBRIK)
- Fixed small bugs
The update is available to download through the usual methods, along with instructions and further information through this link.