Aerobask Releases Lancair Legacy RG
Aerosoft has released their latest aircraft to join their X-Plane lineup, the Lancair Legacy RG.
The aircraft features a “highly detailed 3D model interior and exterior” as well as PBR 4K textures (full feature list below).
Aerobask is a well-known developer for their aircraft including the DA-62, a highly commended aircraft in the community.
Another project in the works from the developer is the Dassault Falcon 8X, an aircraft being made in partnership with the aircraft manufacturer, check out our latest article on that aircraft.
Full feature list:
- Highly detailed 3D model interior and exterior
- PBR 4K textures
- High quality FMOD sounds from Daniela Rodríguez Careri, based on custom recordings from Legacy reg. N637PG
- High accuracy flight model by X-Aerodynamics (tuned for experimental flight model)
- Real and custom 4K liveries with assorted interiors
- Stock but highly realistic GNS530
- Native support of RXP GTN750 in replacement of GNS530+SL70 (Windows only, separate product needed)
- Continental IO-550 310hp engine
- VR ready
Custom-coded SASL instruments:
- Avidyne EXP5000 EFIS
- Avidyne DFC90 Autopilot
- J.P. Instruments VM1000C engine management system
- Mountain High EDS-2ip oxygen system
- A.F.S. AOA Pro angle of attack indicator
- Garmin SL30 COM/NAV
- Apollo SL70 Transponder
- Aerospace Logic CO200 digital clock
- Mid-Continent MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- Full-mode FMOD aircraft (no legacy/default sounds)
- Full Continental IO-550 simulation (separate combustion, prop, starter, exhaust sounds).
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- Aviation headset simulation based on binaural recordings.
- Oxygen system sounds (mask donning, breathing for both pilot and copilot)
- Custom ambience sounds (rain, skid, rolling on different surfaces, strut compression, airframe shaking).
- Dynamic airflow effects on extreme manoeuvres and airframe stress on high Gs.
- Custom radio sounds (morse, markers)
- Canopy airflow simulation (if you don't follow proper canopy procedures!)
- Based on actual recordings and references from a custom built real life Lancair Legacy.
- Tested intensively in VR for maximum immersion
You can purchase the Aerobask Lancair Legacy RG for $34.95 at the X-Plane.org store now.
Thanks to Discord user Elpromo for the news-scoop in the Threshold Discord server.