Aviotek Simulations Releases Treviso Airport (LIPH)
It's been almost three months since the last development news out of Vittorio Greeco and co. over at Aviotek Simulation Software, today releasing the scenery they had previewed back in November: Treviso-Antonio Canoca Airport located near Venice, Italy.
The airport is billed as Venice's budget airline destination, served by Ryanair and Wizzair. In sim, vendor X-Aviation uses anything but "budget" in its description of Aviotek's latest - instead, Treviso is labelled as "another greatly modeled, well optimized airport for X-Plane 11!"
The full feature list is available below:
- Full replica of Treviso Airport (according to official 2020 blueprints and projects) and the military apron
- PBR glass and effects
- PBR ground textures with optimised resolution
- HDR custom lighting
- Hand-painted and color-corrected photoreal imagery
- Custom 15 cm/px airport photoreal
- 3D custom static aircrafts
- 3D people inside the terminal
- 3D grass with little FPS impact
- Custom ground vehicles (static and animated)
- Custom approach lighting system (located over Sile river)
- Custom 3D landmarks all over the airport's surroundings
- Hand-placed vegetation and grass
- Custom taxiway lighting
- Custom night environment
Aviotek Simulation Software's Treviso Airport is now available via X-Aviation for $22.95 USD.
Learn more about the airport by checking out the last round of previews from November 2019.