Carenado has announced another new update for one of their aircraft through their Facebook page.
The Carenado B200 King Air has been updated to V1.1 with a list of changes which are attached below.
- Fixed lights.
- Adapted flight dynamics to XP11.30’s latest physics fixes (gear, flap, & fuselage drag, beta mode, cruise speeds).
- Tweaked fuel flow for FL200 and up.
- Adjustments to prevent “hot starts”.
- Fixed radio tuning knobs.
- Autopilot heading issue addressed.
- Moved cockpit to inside “objects” folder.
- Improved VR configuration, and made yoke click spots less obtrusive in VR.
- Created exhaust blur using new particle system.
- Adapted throttle quadrant handles to new“drag rotate” manipulator standard.
- Corrected quick view locations.
- Adjusted trim, prop feathering, CG, rudder phaseout.
The Carenado B200 King Air can be purchased from the Carenado website for $34.95. In addition you can also have look at their other X-Plane 11 aircraft on their website.
Carenado also updated their C90 King Air earlier this week to V1.1.