CremonaSoft A310-304 released
A few days ago, CremonaSoft has publicly unveil their first aircraft product; the A310-304. The aircraft has now been released on the .org store. The second model from Airbus, the A310 and the A300 paved way for the widely popular A330 and awkward sister A340. CremonaSoft has offered two variants, the passenger variant and the -304 MRTT for in-flight refueling.
- Accurate weight distribution
- Nice flight model
- Accurate, high quality external models for fuselage, wings, stabilizers and engines- derived from measurements for the real aircraft.
- All control surfaces (slats, flaps, ailerons, spoilers, rudder, elevators, THS) accurately animated.
- Engine reverser animations.
- Detailed landing gear with claw angle and full animation.
- Open/close animations for both cockpit windows and all exterior doors.
- Highly detailed 3D cockpit with super-sharp 4K+ textures and 3D lighting.
- Detailed 3D gauges, counters, switches and knobs with animations.
- Metallic surface and glass reflection effects in X-Plane 11 render engine.
- Detailed flight control and throttle animations.
- Crisp 3D cabin.
- Super-sharp external textures.
- Accurate 3D reproduction of all external aircraft lighting.
- Custom APU start-up and running parameters
- Custom electrical system with AC/DC BUS simulation logic
- Custom pneumatic system with bleed-air logic
- Cabin temperature simulation
- Hydraulic system logic simulation
- Fuel system logic simulation
- Engine start and crank (windmill)
- Complete exterior lighting control
- Slats/flaps operation with accurate timings
- Takeoff configuration test system
- Landing gear operation with accurate timings and gear status test
- Brake ‘Accu Press’ logic simulation
- Pitch (with trim wheel animation), aileron and rudder trim
- General Electric CF6-80C2, with realistic performance and custom engine sound
- Airbus flight phase logic implementation
- Flight warning computer implementation, with aural warnings and decision height + altitude callouts (integrated into the flight phase logic)
- Custom PDF and ND displays with close reproduction of graphical and functional operation
- Custom ECAM system and displays (warnings display + systems display), with integration into the flight phase logic
- PFD supports: full artificial horizon operation, heading scale, speed scale, target speed, target altitude, flight director, flight path vector, flight path angle, windshear annunciator, radio altitude, ILS localizer and glide slope index + scale, decision height annunciator
- ND supports: rose view, arc view, map view, plan view, display scale, aircraft heading, aircraft track, ILS data + scales, VOR + heading, ADF bearings
- ECAM warnings display supports: Red + Amber warnings list, status page
- ECAM systems display supports all systems pages
- Custom Vertical Velocity Indicator
- Independent pilot/co-pilot electronics (in preparation for future shared cockpit operations)
- ILS receiver and control panel with adjustable frequency and heading
- VOR 1 & 2 receivers and panels with adjustable frequencies and headings
- ADF 1 & 2 receivers and panels with adjustable frequencies
- VHF 1 & 2 comms radios and panels with adjustable frequencies
- (A/THR) Auto throttle with speed/Mach hold, (ALT.HLD) altitude hold, (LVL CH) level change, (HDG SEL) heading select, (V/L) VOR/Localizer mode, (LAND) auto land.
- Command mode
- Control wheel steering mode
Hi-res A310-304 liveries:
- Airbus House colors (F-WZLK), Air Transat (C-GSAT), Air Jamaica (N837AB), S7 Airlines (VP-BSZ)
Hi-res A310-304 MRTT liveries:
- Luftwaffe, Hans Grade
- Standard Operating Procedures for: Preliminary Cockpit Preparation, Cockpit Preparation, Before Pushback or Start, Engine Start, After Engine Start, Taxi, Before Takeoff, Takeoff, After Takeoff, Standard Approach, Visual Approach, Landing, Go-Around, After Landing, Parking, Securing The Aircraft
- System Documentation for: Electrical System, APU, Pneumatic System, Engine Start, Flight Instruments, Navigation Equipment
Users who wants a decent model of an old school Airbus can now purchase the aircraft at a cheaper launch price. The launch of the A310 gives users an introductory price of $49.95, which will then be increased to $59.95. Purchase the A310 here: LINK