Orbx Edinburgh Airport (EGPH) Released
Orbx continues on their chain of releases, this time with Edinburgh Airport (EGPH). The airport was only announced just over a week ago, and features high-resolution ortho, detailed performance-friendly modelling, as well as SAM jetways among many others (full feature list below).
Edinburgh Airport originated as the most Northerly British Air Defence base in World War I as RAF Turnhouse. The airport was the busiest airport in Scotland for 2018, and is also the sixth busiest airport in the United Kingdom by passenger numbers.
Edinburgh Airport features:
- High-resolution photoscenery surrounding the airport
- Detailed and performance-friendly 3D modelling for the airport and beyond
- Superb ground textures with environmental wear-and-tear for that realistic effect
- Fire station, hotels and offices all fully modelled with impressive detailing
- Dynamic lighting across the whole airport bringing the airport at night to life
- Impressive rendering of the iconic ATC tower at Edinburgh complete with accurate lighting during night
- Edinburgh comes to live with a range of animated traffic including firetrucks, fuel tankers and more
- SAM jetways to make it easy to connect to your aircraft at aircraft stands
According to the product page, the airport requires TrueEarth Great Britain North.