Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
Just over a month since its debut, Carenado has released the Fokker 50 for X-Plane 11. The Fokker 50 joins the Saab 340B, B1900D, and Dornier 228 in Carenado's ever expanding field of X-Plane regional aircraft.
Here's the feature list for the Carenado Fokker 50:
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic, throttle logic with functioning reverser gates.
- Optimized for VR.
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support* (Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows).
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop blade reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects.
- Includes pressurization system.
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
The Carenado Fokker 50 is available on the Carenado webstore for $39.95 (USD) and can be found here. It will likely be available on other stores in the near future.