GloballArt release Montreal (CYUL)
Montreal has been GloballArt's next scenery project since announcement in August, though has been on the down-low most through most of the development process, with only 2-3 preview images surfacing through the entire 3 month period.
We reported on the announcement back in August, when there was only one image of the scenery, and since then we've received few updates until today, now that the scenery has released.
The scenery features:
- An accurate replica of CYUL / YUL -Aeroport International Pierre Elliott Trudeau , updated.
- Precise modeling based on original references, photos and other research.
- Customized runways, lines and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
- Sun reflections effects on pavements.
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS.
- AutoGate Plugin by Marginal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this scenery.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic.
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas.
- Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool
- Mesh Remexe Tool – by Joz
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, "taxi route"
- Configured to WT3 plugin.
- Configured Ramp Start.
- De-ice system configured for some specific aircraft
- Use Auto Gate Datarefs
You can purchase GloballArt Montreal for $24.95 from the X-Plane.org store.