JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
Russian scenery developer JustSim has just released a greatly anticipated update to their rendition of Innsbruck Airport (LOWI) in Austria.
The update is for both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11 and brings the scenery up to 2019 standards after initial release for the former in 2016, perhaps in response to the recently launched Orbx rendition of the same airport.
The changelog is as follows:
- New ground textures with PBR
- New lines with PBR
- All lights changed to more realistic
- Added approaching rabbit-light thru the city
- Orthos colors corrected for better blending with terrain
- New hi-res orthos near the airport
- All object now using PBR reflections
- Exclusions corrected
- New taxiway signs
- Fixed models elevations
- New terminal and lounge zone modeled
- Added several new models for the environment
- Added static aircrafts
- New ground equipment models
- New grass and trees
- Ambient occlusion added to ground
- Minor fixes for textures
- Outstanding optional DEM with 10m resolution for Ortho4XP users
To update, re-download the scenery from the vendor of initial purchase. Alternatively, if you don't own the scenery already, you can buy JustSim's Innsbruck for EUR 14.85 from simMarket.
To learn more about JustSim's scenery projects, check out their Facebook group here. Click here to view many more screenshots of this update.