Threshold Exclusive: Vertical-Simulations Tampa HD Previews
Work seemingly never stops over at Vertical-Simulations, with Tampa the most recent airport to receive the high-quality scenery upgrade, following Norfolk towards the start of last month.
The developers have kindly given Threshold some new exclusive images and details on the airport, a payware upgrade to their earlier released freeware.
Here's the feature list for the new scenery:
- Fully high-definition building/object textures (and yes, that doesn't mean burning your GPU to the ground)
- Fully modeled accurate buildings, scaled and placed with the current airport design plans (up to 2020)
- PBR materials on nearly almost all buildings and materials
- High-resolution orthophotos
- Custom mesh
- Fully modeled trams and Skyconnect
- Some interiors will be modeled (such as SkyConnect patio)
- Proper night lighting and textures
- Fully modeled surrounding area (Rocky Point, South, International Plaza and Bay Street, etc.)
- WT3 Taxi Routes/X-Life compatible (yes Captain-K made sure I have one this time)
- Ground traffic
Expected release is within a month. The scenery will be available from the Vertical-Simulations web-store.
If you'd like to learn more about Vertical-Simulations' previous release, Norfolk Airport, check out our video review of the scenery here.